Egide Group has a significant manufacturing base structured around two sites: Bollène (France) and Cambridge (Maryland, USA).
The administrative, sales, purchasing and graphite machining departments of Egide SA are located in the Paris region (Trappes in the Yvelines department).
In the two production sites, Egide has the following equipment and machinery:
- two ceramic casting rooms with atmospheric control equipment,
- two class 10,000 clean rooms containing equipment for greenline HTCC Processing; machines to punch out vias and windows, machines for filling the vias, machines for screen printing conductors and open-vias, presses, and an automatic cutter,
- glass beads manufacturing equipment,-debind ovens ,
- ovens for high temperature (1,600°) sintering of ceramics and molded components ,
- computer controlled diamond saws,
- machines for edge screen printing,
- ovens for vacuum soldering ,
- conveyor kilns for atmosphere-controlled soldering (medium and high temperature),
- conveyor kilns for hermetic sealing with glass beads,
- manually-operated or computer controlled electroplating installations ,
- machines for verifying hermetic sealing,-Several graphite machining centers,
- several metal machining centers,
- several instruments for verifying visual and dimensional characteristics (including a 3D gauge),
- a wire bonder (cabling facility),
- thermal cycling machines.